An asthma attack seems to be minor but it can become dangerous quickly. Asthma is a problem in which our airways through which air passes gets contract and it becomes difficult for us to breathe. The cause of asthma is not clear but it is triggered by some factors like pollution, pollen grains, dust, sand etc.
Asthma is basically an allergic infection. Some asthma patients have allergy to pollen grains, some have dust which becomes a trigger for their asthma attack. So it is very important to identity what your trigger to asthma attack is if you are having asthma.
Yes it is true that it is not 100% cured but we can control it from becoming bad to worse. So if you are having asthma and want to control it at home see our emergency home remedy for asthma attack so that your asthma does not get from bad to worse.
Some of the symptoms of asthma are:
- Difficult breathing
- Tight chest
- Blue lips or nails
- Rapid breathing
Asthma happens to persons whose lungs are more sensitive.
Some Emergency Home Remedy for Asthma Attack:
- Get away from trigger: One of the most important is identify your asthma attack trigger and always try to stay away from it. It can be dust, pollution, pollen etc.
- Take hot caffeinated drink: When you drink hot caffeinated beverage like coffee it helps to open your airways which were contracted and helps in breathing. It will give you relief for an hour.
- Take a clove of garlic and blend it with a cup of water and drink it and it will be vomited which helps in loosening the phlegm
Also Read –
- Best Yoga for Heart Disease- Reviving your inner Chi!
- How To Get a Flat Stomach In Three Days
- Skin Diseases Cause Symptoms and Treatments
- Turmeric which is anti-inflammatory: Mix it with a warm glass of water and drinks this solution three times a day.
- On having an asthma attack sit up straight in a chair for 12 minutes then starts inhaling through your nose and starts exhaling through your lips this will help you in opening bronchial tubes.
- Mullein oil: This oil is best remedy for bronchial congestion. Take this with water or juice and the effect is even more rapid.
- Mustard oil: On having an asthma attack heat mustard oil with little camphor and then rub it on chest, back massage. Do this massage 3 to 4 times a day to get benefit.
- Ginger: It is one of the best known ailments also for asthma. It stops airway contraction so that the air can pass and we can easily breathe.
- Figs: It is one of the earliest available fruit. It has many benefits. Wash 3 dry figs and soak them in water for a night. Then in morning eat the figs which were soaked and drink the water in which figs were soaked on an empty abdominal.
- Eucalyptus Oil: This oil has decongestant properties. It has a chemical named eucalyptol which helps in breaking mucus. Put some drops of this oil in paper towel and put in it your head so that its aroma helps you in breathing.
CONCLUSION: Asthma a breathing problem which cannot be cured 100% but can be controlled by following above home remedies.