Asthma is a disease or lung condition in which extra mucus is produced; airways get narrow and becomes difficult for the person to get his basic need air. According to world health organization asthma is getting more common in children’s.
Asthma has many causes but no cure. This disease makes the daily routine activities like running, walking difficult. Here we will discuss some asthma causes, symptoms, treatment and prevention with you. Asthma is not totally curable but if we notice its symptoms it can be controlled from becoming worse. Asthma is divided into two types one is allergic asthma and other is non-allergic asthma. The cause of allergic asthma is coming in contact with allergens and non-allergic asthma occurs due to high stress or illness.
- Asthma is basically a reaction to allergic response. Everyone lungs are sensitive to different things like pollution, animals, dust, and pollen grains etc.
- People who are touch with these substances like cotton, detergents, pollen, grains, and antibiotics are at more risk to asthma.
- An asthma attack is life threatening it tells us the real pain of asthma disease.
- According to research some asthma developing causes are if you spend time around people who smoke.
- You have a family history of asthma.
- Your mother smoked while you were child.
Also Read –
- How To Get a Flat Stomach In Three Days
- Best Yoga for Heart Disease
- Best Workout Program for 50 Year Old Man
Some common asthma starting signs are
- Wheezing (a whistle sound produced when you inhale and especially comes when you exhale).
- Coughing can be common but coughing especially at night can be a symptom of asthma.
- Difficulty or shortness in breathe is also a one of its symptom.
- Feeling tired while exercising.
- Feeling tight chest like when you feel a rubber band is tightening around your chest.
Prevention from Asthma:
- To control your asthma try to reduce the exposure to your asthma triggers.
- Try to find out what are our asthma triggers that causes give you asthma attack.
- Find out the place or environment to which you were recently come in contact that makes your asthma bad to worse.
- If you are not still clear what is your asthma trigger consult to your doctor.
Yes it is true that there is no cure to asthma t it can be controlled if know these asthma causes, symptoms, treatment and prevention which are as follows:
- Inhalers are the most common way to control asthma.
- You have also see inhaler in hand of any children.
- Metered Dose Inhaler and Dry Powder Inhaler are two types of inhaler.
- But they must be used properly in order to get relief .most of children don’t use them properly.
- Quick relief medicines are also a way to get quick relief. They act fast and relax your tighten muscles to give you relief.
- Long term control medicines are used to get relief but they should be used every day to get relief.
CONCLUSION: Asthma is an incurable chronic infection which is mostly found in children’s. It cannot be cured but it can be controlled by various medications and by some preventions.