The hair transplant procedure is the most sophisticated plastic & cosmetic surgeries that allow a patient to receive the original growth of natural hair via the process of hair transplantation. The hair transplant is the process of hair root shifting that is made between the donor as well as the recipient balding part of the scalp. The process of hair root shifting is performed via the process of extraction segmented into two categories, i.e., the FUT and the FUE hair transplant. The hair transplant cost in Delhi allows a patient to receive the procedure at an affordable cost with the best services and the facilities concern matched with the UK or US standard.
The procedure of hair restoration surgery is done via the technique or method that facilitates the option of the hair root extraction that is either done by the FUT or through the FUE hair transplant.
Before describing anything in detail related to the procedural benefit, it is good to know each technique separately and thus the description is mentioned below: –
The FUT Hair Transplant or the Strip Method of the Procedure:
The follicular unit transplant or strip method of the surgery involves the excision of the strip of the skin taken from the safe donor part of the scalp, i.e., the back and sides of the scalp. The narrow piece contains a number of hair roots that allows a surgeon to receive a number of hair roots/grafts in a single time. However, it is good to receive the procedure only from the FUT hair transplant. The FUT hair transplant process gives the expected number of grafts that fulfils the need for the extreme grade of baldness and taken as the most recommended method to solve the pattern baldness.
The Advantages of the FUT hair transplant and why is it needed to receive in the Genetic Baldness?
The strip technique makes the possibility of getting the best number of hair roots in a single session that remainder forever on the scalp or the transplanted areas, however a more suitable method that solves the issue of genetic baldness or the Androgenic alopecia. The FUT method is the only method that gives the permanent hair roots; however, it is first chosen technique in the hair restoration if you possess a good donor supply.
The Advantages of the Hair Transplant Procedure Are Described Below: –
- The Extraction Process from the Safe Donor Part: The extraction of hair roots is done via the strip of the skin excision that only taken out from the safe donor part of the scalp that gives the most permanent hair line that lasted forever. This technique makes the limitation to take out the hair roots can make the possibility of the multiple sessions. The FUT offers the most permanent roots and thus the strength or compatibility of the extraction process in the FUT is much stronger than the second option of the FUE extraction, which is based on the random punching process.
- This Gives the Permanent Result: The FUT gives the permanent result due to the extraction of the strip from the safe areas, however, it is mainly recommended to treat the pattern baldness.
- The Multiple Sessions: The FUT technique of the hair transplant makes the possibility of the multiple sessions as the strip of the skin easily taken out from the protected donor part that makes the possibility of harvesting the strip for multiple times.
- The High-density Hair transplants: The high-density hair transplants are only possible with the FUT as the strip offers a multiple numbers of grafts in a single session.
Read More –
- Emergency Home Remedy for Asthma Attack
- Heart Attack Symptoms Warning Signs Male
- Cardiovascular Disease Symptoms Treatment and Prevention
The FUE Hair Transplant:
The FUE or the follicular unit extraction is the process of hair root extraction via the multiple punching that is done by the help of the motorized or robotic punching in peculiar cases when a clinic follows the maintenance of standard high-end technology for the procedure. The FUE hair transplant allows a surgeon to extract the hair roots one-by-one and thus it requires an aesthetic distance for each punching, subsequently affect the outcomes in terms of the number of hair roots.
The FUT hair transplant technique is allowed in most of the cases of the hair loss, especially the Androgenic alopecia or the pattern baldness. The FUE is only allowed when a patient needs the lesser number of grafts to cover the extreme lesser grade of Norwood baldness, i.e., the NW- I, II or III.